natural sinus remedies, sinus infection home remedies, sinus infection remedy
| Page Content
- What is sinusitis?
- sinusitis symptoms
- natural sinus remedies
Sinusitis occurs when the sinus passage is inflamed and the membrane lining of the throat and nose is over secreted with mucus. It is usually followed by influenza, the common cold or other infections.
Constant or excessive sneezing, blockage of both or one of the nostrils , fever, headaches, lack of appetite, breathing difficulties and pressure around the face and eyes are all sinus symptoms.
The following remedies can help clear up your sinus problems
- Put one tablespoon of cayenne in a cup full of hot water and drink three times a day.
- Put a tablespoon of black cumin seeds in a cotton cloth and inhale.
- Mix a quarter of a tablespoon of salt, a quarter of a tablespoon of baking soda in a cup filled with warm water. Next fill up a syringe with your mixture and put the mixture up your nose.
- -Steam inhalation can help your sinuses.
- - Put some eucalyptus oil on a handkerchief then sniff periodically.
- - Dissolve one teaspoon of salt in two cups of water then put it in a nasal inhaler and use it.
- - mix 1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp baking soda in one cup of warm water. Fill the syringe with the solution and drop the mixture up your nose.
- - Dissolve 1 tsp uniodized salt and 1/2 tsp baking soda in a pint of water and inhale it through nasal inhaler.
- - Put one or two teaspoon of thyme in a cup full of boiling water for ten minutes. Drink this three times a day.
- - Blow one nostril then the other nostril. This helps to prevent pressure buildup of pressure in your ears, which can send the bacteria even further back into your sinus passages.
- - Drinking spinach and carrot juice regularly is highly beneficial.
- -A sauna can be used to clear your sinuses.
Return from natural sinus remedies to natural healing home page
Return to old home remedies